Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Use your imagination.

Use your imagination. Set yourself free. Let yourself see the pictures and feel the emotions of what would make you happy. Then take a moment, pause, and open your heart and mind to God. You're beginning to get a glimpse of all you can have from God.

When I paint, I use my imagination. I don't have a formula for what color an object should be. I let my imagination assign the color and it sets me free to be more creative. I pray before I paint, that I would see things through God's eyes - He's the Master Artist.

1 comment:

~CC Catherine said...

I am so blessed to be your friend Vonnie! Friendship blessings come at a time when we least suspect them, in times of loss, times of hurt, and it's so refreshing that God can use the new friendships to move forward in life...to help us get "unstuck". Thanks for being a part of my life to contribute in helping me to move forward... ;) Hugs & Kisses, ~CC

Books that Help, Heal, and Inspire...

  • Captivating by John & Stasi Eldredge
  • French Women Don't get Fat by Mireille Guiliano
  • Hinds Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard
  • My Utmost For His Highest by Oswald Chambers
  • Shattered Dreams by Larry Crabb
  • Streams in the Desert by L.B. Cowan
  • Strong Women soft hearts by Paula Rinehart

Vonnie's Art Collection favorites...

  • Twilight Moon
  • Tuscan Poppies
  • Seascape
  • Purple Iris
  • Purple Hydrangea
  • Pink Tulip
  • Mountain Meadow
  • Italian Poppies

About Me

United States
Let's see, I love beautiful things. I love to express my soul through my paintings. Singing is a huge part of who I am. I love people...I come to life when I'm connected to others. I have alot of love and compassion for animals. Good healthy food is very important to me. My husband has blue eyes and a nice size head. His forehead is high, which I am told, means a high level of intelligence! We have two beautiful dogs, Sadie and Anuk. Maintaining good stable mental health is important to me because I tend to go out into left field and maybe off the map every once in a while. Don't YOU? Enough about me...